Tuesday, August 12, 2008

EASY COCONUT EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!










  • I thought it would be of some help to atleast a few people along with me who had the same problem with removing the coconut out of its shell....



  • I usually bring 2 coconuts once a month and use them throughout, storing in the freezer. I start by breaking it open and then start trying to peel them off with a knife.Sometimes i would be hurting myself in the process but what to do????Cant leave it right away......



  • This was the first time i ever tried out something like this......this made my job lot easier.I just placed each-half of the coconut in the oven at 350F for 10 mins. Waited for 5 mins and started peeling it off.I was feeling happy that i could atleast find a way of making it happen.



  • You can also place the small broken shells with coconut meat attached to it.This would be a lot easier.

No comments: